Wholesale CD's and Wholesale DVD's
We are always looking for more inventory to purchase. If you have a large quantity of CDs or DVDs that you would like to sell, please email the details to: : firstname.lastname@example.org
We are excited to offer you great CD's at great prices! Our Wholesale CD lots come from major retail chain closeouts, liquidations and overstocks. The approximate retail value of these CDs were $11.99-$18.99. Due to the nature and size of our massive buyouts we are able to continually purchase new inventories for pennies on the dollar and can then pass these savings on to you.
You'll find a great selection of CD's in every genre you desire. Each lot, large or small, contains at least 90% of brand new factory sealed CD's,the remaining 10% of the CD lots will be brand new, but no longer factory sealed. They are all 100% authentic and fully legal for resale. We do NOT sell illegal copies or bootlegs of any kind. We can offer you bulk lots of Wholesale CD's with a large variety of titles. You can try a mixed lot or one of our genre specific lots. You will find that the mass majority of the CD's found in our wholesale bulk lots are full length CD's and a small number of our high quality singles will also be included. Our smaller Wholesale music lots are perfect for the smart consumer looking to save on their music CD purchases. These lots are great for gift giving for any occassion. For those of you who are more interested in the entrepreneur aspect of the business and becoming a music CD wholesale distributor, we offer many larger bulk lots of CD's that are perfect for resale, remember you can sample our merchandise by ordering a smaller lot, the prices can't be beat!
Whatever your need is, whether it is personal or professional, WholesaleDiscs is the best wholesale distributor in the market and we are here to help you with your shopping.
Click one of the links below to begin shopping: